- Reviews (1)
Slim – Cycle Analysis Workshop
Be more successful as a trader or self-directed investor.
Benefit from understanding energetic forces in the market
that, ‘til now, you didn’t know existed!
IF YOU ARE SOMEONE who would like to:
- Have more success as a trader or self-directed investor
- Build a sustainable trading career
- Better identify trade entries and exits
- Stop taking bigger losing trades than you do winning trades
- End your confusion about technical analysis and
- Learn the true predictive value of charting
Then YOU are in the right place!
Improve your trading or investing
by learning a whole different style of analysis understood by only a few…
Welcome to the askSlim Cycle Analysis Workshop
There are countless styles of technical analysis and hundreds of studies that can be applied to chart data. The range of methods goes from simple bar charts, with trend lines, to sophisticated, computer-driven, algorithmic analysis. It can go from so simple, that it has little predictive value, to so complicated, that it boggles the mind. Hence, the human analyst often gains little from the information and does not easily grow as a trader or self-directed investor.
In this course, Slim is going to take you through a comprehensive learning process. Each module builds on the one before it. Slim’s clear teaching approach will bring you to a great understanding of this charting style.
This course is for traders of all levels who have a basic understanding of charting. In the 20+ videos, you will learn cycle analysis from the very basic definitions and “Principals,” through cycle identification and the meaning of the intricate layers of energies and correlations of charts of multiple time frames.
As a result of this program, you will:
- Learn how to take a simple chart and make it your “canvas;” a place to illustrate, create visuals and store your analytical work, projections, notations and ideas. Then nothing is lost and it’s all there for you when you return as you analyze and connect to your own trading universe.
- Build on your charts in layers, like an artist, adding to the picture with cycle patterns, momentum indicators and other key studies, projecting time and price. Deepen your understanding of the natural rhythms in stocks, futures, indexes and ETFs.
- Use your new knowledge to establish directional bias, trading ideas and manage trade size per your better understanding of present opportunities or market changes.
- Raise your trading or investing win/loss percentage with improved entries, exits and knowledge of how to ride the big impulses in the markets.