- Reviews (1)
Juan Pablo Barahona – Quantum Health
The Quantum Health 8-week journey guides you through an easy-to-follow 8-week curriculum.
Each of the 8 weeks focuses on harmonizing each aspect of your well-being, from your physical body and mind, to more subtle aspects such as your emotions and spirit.
And as you gradually move from one facet to another, you will be tapping into the quantum field activating so-called quantum flow, one of the unique and advanced modalities that Juan Pablo uses.
Everything you will experience is based on Juan Pablo’s most effective techniques and advanced modalities for activating and most importantly integrating Quantum Health which have been proven and time-tested to work like magic for thousands of people.
All weekly lessons exercises and guided activations will be delivered by Juan Pablo through the pre-recorded media and video sessions.
Each week is organized into 3 core elements:
- Lesson Days: Every week you start on Monday with a lesson that highlights the main focus of the week. On your lesson day, you learn and expand your knowledge on specific aspect of Quantum Health with your guide JuanPa. You get a video lesson from JuanPa, and the assignment that you are encouraged to complete to start embodying the teachings and lessons in your daily life.
- Practice Days: from Tuesday to Saturday. Starting from Tuesday until Saturday, you will be practicing the teachings. This is when you do physical exercises such as breathwork or body movements, as well as energy work through meditations or activations guided by JuanPa.
- Reflection Days: Every Sunday you end your week by reflecting on your past week’s experiences, results, transformations and insights. This is when you take ample time to process and integrate the new level of consciousness.
In your Week 1, you will be bringing awareness and acceptance to where you are currently at. And from that place, you will be cultivating presence through the mind, body, and breath.
- Getting an awareness of where you are at
- Grounding Into The Moment
- Observation Of Your Own Presence
- Emotional, mental, physical, energetic mindfulness: how to assess your states from various dimensions
- Cultivating presence through the mind, body and breath