Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System
Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System
Delivery: Digital Download
- Reviews (0)
Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System
Get Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System on sensecourse.com right now!
How To Borrow The Money You Want From People, Not Banks – And Get It Faster And Easier, With No Monthly Payments Or Borrowing Limits
Never Again Lose A Deal Because
You Can’t Finance It Fast Enough!
By Alan Cowgill,
attracting private money
You too can get the money you want from people, not banks. You can get it faster and easier, with no limit on how much you can borrow.
In this letter, you’ll learn about these 6 positive items when you borrow from private lenders…
- With no monthly payments
- With no points or fees – and virtually no closing costs.
- With no out of pocket costs – not even for renovations.
- With no credit checks or tax returns.
- With no waiting periods.
- With no prepayment penalties
Alan Cowgill is an authority on attracting private money. In this letter, he spills the beans on how he raised a Million dollars from everyday folks seeking good returns from their investment dollars. He shows you how to create an endless supply of money, and borrow on your terms.
With private lenders ready and eager to finance your deals, you’ll be able to…
- Buy dirt-cheap properties like there’s no tomorrow. Don’t lose a deal to someone with “all cash” because you can’t finance the deal fast enough.
- Always have cash to close the deal. Make every offer with confidence.
- Never take a dime out of your pocket. You always get 100% financing, plus the money you need for renovations.
- Collect part of your future profit the day you buy a property.
- Borrow with no monthly payments. After all, you’re the one who defines the loan terms. So you entice lenders to let interest accrue until you sell the property.
- Wield your “all cash” position to negotiate rock bottom prices on the properties you buy.
- Money is always waiting for you. The moment you sell one property, your next loan is sitting there, waiting for you to buy another.
1: How Private Money Could Make You A Millionaire…
2: Why Seasoned Investors Don’t Use Banks…
3: Never Be Handcuffed By “Creative Financing”…
4: Never Let Hard Money Lenders Squeeze You Dry…
5: Get The Money You Want From Individuals, Not Banks…
6: How Overconfidence Can Damage Your Lending Relationships…
7: How To Make Your Phone Ring Off The Hook With Lenders…
8: Attract Prospects And Make Them Beg To Loan You Money…
Over the past 14 years, Alan Cowgill has perfected 16 methods for attracting people with money, winning their confidence, and turning them into private lenders. He’s done hundreds of real estate transactions.
No wonder he’s interviewed alongside Donald Trump in the book Walking With The Wise: Real Estate Investor.
Industry leaders call him the authority on attracting private money, and compete with each other to book him at their conferences.
One year, Mr. Cowgill spoke at 54 conferences and boot camps, 85 training webinars, and was also featured on a couple of radio shows, and a TV show.
How Private Money Could Make You A Millionaire:
Impossible Dream Comes True For Some Real Estate Investors
Imagine it’s two months from now. Your local competitors can never seem to line up financing fast enough. In fact, many of them are afraid to make offers because they don’t know how they’ll finance the deals. But you have an unfair advantage…
You’re surrounded by a number of private lenders, ready and eager to finance your real estate deals. I’m talking about regular people who love getting a good return on their investment dollars.
And now that you’re free from using banks, hard-money lenders, and your personal funds, there’s no limit to the number of properties you can buy!
Friend, with the methods you’re about to learn, you will see the potential to have millions of dollars waiting in the wings – without jumping through hoops for bank loans, being ripped off by hard-money lenders, or getting blown off by sellers who fear creative financing.
If you have private lenders now, you’ll learn to attract so many more that they fight to loan you money. And once they’re in competition, they’ll gladly accept a lower interest rate (After all, their only safe alternative is many investments that pay paltry low rate of returns).
But your credibility is a huge factor. Without the right approach, you could be dismissed as a “fly-by-night”, wreck your precious lending relationships, or get trampled by the SEC.
Why Seasoned Investors Never Use Banks
You were probably drawn to real estate for the profit potential. But if you’re like me, you also love being your own boss, calling your own shots, and making your own rules.
So why let banks decide your fate? Why have your hands tied by their strict underwriting guidelines? Why jump through hoops to prove that you’re a good risk?
I have good credit, but that doesn’t guarantee anything. I once waited 4½ months to get a bank loan approved. If the seller had been impatient (which is normal), I would’ve lost the deal.
The bottom line is, you can’t count on your relationship with a banker. I did, and then one day the “regulators” came in and blocked him from doing real estate investor loans. That shut me down instantly. Here’s what happens when you’re at the mercy of banks:
- You lose the hottest deals. That’s because banks can’t finance them fast enough. Distressed sellers need cash today, not in 30-60 days.
- You’ve got to cough up a 20% down payment. So your personal funds are always tied up, crippling your cash flow and limiting the number of properties you can own at once.
- You’re nailed with excessive points and loan fees.
- You can’t finance properties with water damage, missing furnaces, old electrical systems, or anything unusual. Banks are too picky about which properties they’ll finance – and you’re constantly at their mercy.
- You’re crushed by backbreaking monthly payments – and often stressed out by negative cash flow.
- You could be approved at first, only to have the underwriters change their minds at the last minute.
You’re also disqualified from borrowing when you own “too many” properties, leave your salaried job, or don’t have perfect credit. And when you want to finance high-priced properties, such as lakefront houses or apartment buildings, even good credit and income may not satisfy the bank.
Banks might have worked until now. But the moment you quit your day job – or start buying “too many” properties – you’ll lose your ability to borrow from banks. Here are recent emails that demonstrate my point:
Never Again Be Handcuffed By “Creative Financing”
In those rare cases where a seller agrees to owner financing, lease options, or “subject to” financing, these creative techniques are great. They free you from using banks and hard-money lenders. But let’s be honest.
When you sell a property, which do you prefer…terms that leave you cash-poor (with ongoing risk if the buyer defaults)…or an all-cash offer? Most sellers are like you. They want closure. They want all cash. When you rely only on creative financing…
- You lose the hottest bargains – because investors with “all cash” always beat you to the punch.
- You can’t buy REOs with creative financing.
- You can’t close on most of the deals you find – since most sellers are afraid of seller financing.
- You usually pay a higher price. When sellers concede to creative financing, they usually demand higher prices. Those inflated prices eat into your profits – and the experts who teach these methods are the first to admit it!
- This method is impossible in a hot seller’s market.
|“Alan, before I discovered your system, I lost subject-to deals because I didn’t have the cash upfront. In one deal alone I lost $18,000 profit. Now I have the confidence to go for deals that I would have had to pass on.|
|— Clem Carrion FL|
Never Let Hard-Money Lenders Squeeze You Dry
When sellers are distressed, they need cash fast. They can’t wait for bank loans. And they rarely offer creative financing. So most investors think hard-money lenders are the only option. But there are far too many downsides:
- You’ve got to cough up a 15% down payment. This ties up your personal funds, cripples your cash flow, and limits the number of properties you can own at once.
- You’ve got to pay the loan back within 12 months – so you can’t buy time by lease optioning or owner financing the property.
- You pay a high interest rate plus five points and you get eaten alive by all of the additional padded closing costs. (When I used hard-money lenders, I saw one deal that had $5,000 in points and more on padded fees, etc.)
- You need good credit and tax returns. Ten years ago, hard-money lenders loaned solely based on 65% LTV. But today, they qualify you like banks.
- You’ve got to cough up your own cash for renovations. That’s because your rehab funds are stuck in escrow. So even though you’re paying interest on this money, you don’t get it until after your renovations are validated by an appraiser. (And you have to pay for the appraiser.)
- You’re slammed with a huge pre-payment penalty – if you flip a house in less than three months.
In short, you’re stuck with the lender’s hard-nosed terms. Your exit strategies – and the types of properties you can buy – are severely limited. Even if you’re willing to cough up his outrageous fees, these extra burdens can really hold you back. Let me give you an example…
I live in the small town of Springfield, Ohio, (to be near my family). I bought a fixer-upper and found a couple willing to buy. The problem: they had poor credit and couldn’t get a bank loan. But they offered me $40,000 down if they could move in immediately. The solution: I gave them a land contract (i.e. contract for deed). I got a $40,000 down payment & they moved in.
Now suppose I’d financed this fixer-upper with hard money instead. After financing my renovations and new carpeting, the hard money lender never would have allowed this exit strategy. After all, he wouldn’t want damage from tenants, pets, or anything else (in case he had to foreclose). So I never could have made this fast $40,000.
Get The Money You Want From People, Not Banks – And Get It Faster And Easier, With No Monthly Payments Or Borrowing Limit
With private lenders, you set the terms. So why not eliminate monthly payments – and let the interest accrue until you sell?
With this approach, you can finance every deal with other people’s money, and never pay back one red cent until you collect your profit!
Think about it. When we’re flipping houses and only need cash for a few months, the cost of borrowed money is far less important than its availability. And since payment-free loans are a God-send for our cash flow, my students happily offer 6-10% interest to lenders who provide these loans.
If 6-8% sounds high at first, compare it to the traditional way of eliminating monthly debt payments. I’m talking about equity financing. That’s where you find a money partner who finances your purchase and gets half the profit!
With payment-free loans, you come out far better. The extra interest you pay is nowhere near the 50% you’d pay an equity partner.
You can hold dozens of properties at once, without drowning in negative cash flow.
Once you can grow your real estate portfolio, imagine the phenomenal upside. A few extra percent of interest (paid out of your sale proceeds) will feel like pocket change. And remember that you’ll have no upfront points, no pre-payment penalties, and virtually no closing costs. These savings further offset the extra interest.
Later on – I’ll reveal a huge segment of the population that has money to loan but has no need for monthly payments…so they’re glad to let interest accrue.
How To Borrow At Even Lower Interest Rates
Of course, people who need monthly income will accept less interest. (After all, their only safe alternative is investments paying a paltry low rate of return.) So if you offer them the usual monthly payments, many will loan you money at even lower rates.
If you plan to hold a property for several years, a 5%-8% amortized loan will attract many private lenders. Sure, a bank’s rate may be lower. But that bank loan is worthless if it doesn’t fund fast enough, you don’t have the down payment, or you lose the deal to someone with all cash.
What’s more, the hypothetical “savings” of that lower interest rate are gobbled up by the bank’s inflated points, fees, and closing costs. (Not to mention pre-payment penalties later on.) You might have to hold the property for years to offset these overblown costs!
With 100% financing from private lenders, you can pay cash for houses and get them dirt-cheap. You can even borrow the money you need for renovations. So you can beat your competitors to the punch, then get your properties fixed and sold quickly. Best of all,
You have zero out-of-pocket costs!
For example, I got a call from a lady who’d purchased a $65,000 home a few months prior and still hadn’t made the first payment. The bank was desperate and conceded to sell it for $25,000, cash, provided I could close within five days.
Since the house appraised for $65,000, I borrowed $42,750. Although my loan exceeded my $25,000 purchase price, my lender felt secure because the LTV was still less than 70% of the appraisal. Not only did I put $17,045 in my pocket the day I bought it. I lease optioned it a month later and the tenant bought it a couple of years after that.
But without access to private lenders, I could never have exploited the bank’s desperation and made this profit. And neither can you.
After all, few distressed sellers can wait for a bank loan to fund. So it’s a win-win: the seller gets fast cash, my lender gets a high return, and we make money.
Don’t Let Overconfidence Damage Your Priceless Lending Relationships
From time to time, I get emails from overconfident real estate investors who heard me lecture at a real estate conference and then jumped the gun. Excited by the benefits of private money, they ran to their friends and relatives for loans, only to be snubbed.
When tested with specific questions, they stumbled. They burned their bridges because they didn’t know the right way to “position” themselves and win the confidence of prospective lenders.
Please don’t make this fatal mistake. Once you burn your relationships, it’s very hard – if not impossible – to salvage them. Why risk being caught off guard with questions you can’t answer? Why gamble away your hard-won relationships?
If you make the wrong first impression, you’ll be dismissed as an amateur or fly-by-night. And you’ll find it very hard to change that perception later.
Just knowing that it’s possible to borrow from friends and colleagues isn’t enough. Lenders need to trust you to complete your renovations, make timely loan payments (if there are any), and pay off the loan balance as agreed.
If they’re worried about the safety of their investment, even a huge 12% return won’t convince them. And you can burn your bridges by approaching them the WRONG way. To come across as credible and competent, you must be ready to answer all of their questions.
Being credible is important but being safe is CRITICAL. You see, when attracting private lender it is not the wild west. There are some basic rules you need to follow. Those rules are established by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
I’m not an attorney nor can I teach legal advice so I had to figure out how to help train my students on the SEC compliance requirements. So I hired an SEC attorney to research every state and the SEC information in this system is provided by him. I’d recommend you get an SEC attorney on your dream team too if you need to register with the SEC.
The Securities & Exchange Commission goal is to protect the private lender. As Real Estate investors we are not allowed to mislead a private lender. That would be considered fraud. There are also some basic rules to follow. In a nutshell…
- You are either exempt or you must register your offering. FYI – The Promissory Note is considered a security. Exempt typically means you can find private lenders today.
- You have to ask for permission to advertise. How do you ask for permission? You register with the SEC.
- In 13 states, you must send in a memo or fill out a brief form, pay a small fee before you get your first lender.
- You must have a disclosure statement to give your lenders. It is just putting in writing what your program is all about.
- You must ask for permission (register) to pool private lender money.
- You can’t pay commissions to others to help you find private lenders unless you live in one of three states that allow “Finders”.
- There are two thresholds you need to be aware of to stay in the exempt category. The amount of money you can raise (normally it is a million $) and the number of lenders you can have (range is 5 to 40 depending on what state you are in).
- If you decide to cross state lines (lender in one state, property in another), then you have to notify the Federal SEC & the Division of the SEC in each state that you are borrowing money from private lenders.
That’s why I created a step-by-step system for attracting private lenders and also help keep you in compliance. It’s called Private Lending Made Easy: The Premium System.
How To Make Your Phone Ring Off The Hook With Lenders, Win Their Trust, And Create A Limitless Supply Of Money
Most of my students started out as average investors. But once they got hold of The Premium System, some of them raised private money and monopolized their local markets.
Now I want to be clear that some of my students use my system to have a low cost luncheon with potential lenders and other students use it for one-on-one meetings. Heck, some of them put it on their laptop and meet folks at a McDonalds. So The Premium System is very versatile.
Here’s what you get with this powerful system:
A Comprehensive 254-Page, Easy-to-Read Manual
This valuable manual contains the information you need to attract private lenders, be they strangers (once you’ve registered) or family, friends, or associates, and motivate them to dump loads of money on your doorstep. You’ll receive:
- The same step-by-step system I use to pack my luncheon presentations with motivated prospects who are frustrated with their current investments. This foolproof system gets them begging to loan you money.
- My ten secrets to a successful luncheon. Includes a bulletproof guide to setting up and leading your presentation for maximum results.
- A detailed checklist spelling out exactly what needs to be done the week before your seminar, the day before, the day of, and the day after. It also includes a reservation list so you can keep track of who’s attending.
- “Talking points” for each of my overhead slides so you know what to say during each slide and why. These simple points will convince your prospects that loaning you money beats any other investment.
- The 6 ways to demonstrate credibility. Learn my trust-inspiring approach to answering their questions – so you don’t make the wrong impression and scare them off.
The best thing about my presentation is that it’s a soft sell method. So you’ll never have to corner your prospects or pressure them into a decision. And if you decide to register with the SEC then even more tools open up for you to advertise to strangers. The Premium System is created to help you find private lenders from folks that you know (like I did with my mom) and also for strangers once you are in SEC compliance. This manual also shows you:
- How to rotate your newspaper ads for maximum response – and discover which section of the daily paper gets the biggest results on which day of the week.
- How to blow the lid off your postcard campaign through repeat mailings. Find out how many times you should re-mail the same prospect, and how frequently.
- The 4 key characteristics of people you should mail postcards to– so your list broker can compile an ultra-responsive list. By the way, I’ll also give you a list broker’s phone number.
Most important of all, 3 full chapters by my SEC attorney are dedicated to the SEC topic so you’ll learn how to become compliant with the SEC and stay that way! This is one of the aspects of Private Lending that you can’t afford to miss the boat on…it could cost you not only your reputation and credibility, but potentially your money, your business and livelihood, or even your freedom.
Access to a One-of-a-Kind, Auto-Fill Forms Website
This awesome tool will blow your mind…and save countless hours of your time. It features the tools that I have created; from my postcards and mailers to my newspaper ads to my proven 37-slide PowerPoint presentation (26 forms in all).
When you get The Premium System, you will receive access to this forms website via a web address and registration code. It’s simple; go to the site, create a new account with user a name and password you choose, and then enter the registration code I will give you in your manual. You will need to complete the personal profile information and in a matter of minutes you will have all of this at your fingertips…completed for you…ready to use…with your information from the profile you created:
- The 37-slide presentation – in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word formats
- The Audio Business Card
- The marketing pieces – newspaper ads, postcards, trifolds, and fliers
- Scripts – for talking to people to get you over the “Fear Monster” of what to say
- The Seminar Check Sheet and Money Loop Presentation
- 3 Lender Reports
- Lender Interest Form (to find out if they are interested or not and if they are, what amount do they want to loan).
How is this possible? By completing the profile, with one click of your mouse, all of my personal and company details are deleted and yours are inserted in the exact same place in all the forms at the same time. Amazing! You can update your profile anytime or download the forms (individually or all at once) (in a format that can be altered) to your computer where you can update them at your convenience.
You will get:
- “Elizabeth” mailer: This tri-fold brochure frightens investors with the horror story of a woman – Elizabeth Jones – who lost a chunk of her retirement money, and was too old to make it up. Agitated with worry, potential lenders are compelled to call you and learn more about your exciting alternative.
- “Elizabeth” postcard: With a condensed version of Elizabeth’s story, this postcard grabs investors “by the jugular”.
- Postcard for people with CDs: This magnetic postcard agitates your prospects, reminding them that their current crummy low paying returns aren’t keeping up with inflation.
- Credibility brochure: This tri-fold brochure establishes your credibility and lists the huge advantages of making loans secured by real estate.
- Newspaper ad: This ad drives prospective lenders to your doorstep where they fight each other to be “next in line” to loan you money. Once you are registered with the SEC, this tool is ready for you to use.
Once you establish a track record, the lenders you’ve paid back will be anxious to loan you more money. You’ll start hearing from their friends and colleagues too. Then you will plug in the 30-day 3 touch rule described in the Premium System to get to where you can ask them to loan you money.
These are the same magnetic tools my students use to generate non-stop phone calls from people with money.
Once your phone is ringing off the hook, you’ve got three options. You can mail callers my Audio Business Card Package (detailed in a minute), meet with them one-on-one, or invite them to a luncheon presentation.
With these last two approaches, my compelling PowerPoint presentation gives the entire sales pitch for you. So you don’t need any public speaking experience. You just click forward from one slide to the next!
Of the three methods, my favorite is giving luncheon presentations. It’s more time-efficient than meeting with individuals one-on-one.
If you don’t want to stand in front of a group, maybe you can hire your accountant or real estate attorney to lead luncheon presentations – and it gives you even more credibility. Just remember you can’t pay them a commission but hey they do get a free lunch.
You can also set up one-on-one appointments and show my PowerPoint presentation on your laptop. This what half of my students do.
Get Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System on sensecourse.com right now!
Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Download, Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Download, Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Groupbuy, Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Free, Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Torrent, Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Course Download, Alan Cowgill – Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Review, Private Lending Made Easy Premium System Review